*From the very beginning Genesis will always play a part in something bigger than themselves and so will you. More outreach opportunities will arise, but from the start Genesis will take money we raise and play a part in helping those in our community and around the world. When you give to help Genesis, you are giving to help others as well.
1. God’s leading (prayer & discernment)
2. Gospel & Discipleship Strategy Alignment
3. Local Church Partnership
4. Strategic Impact Opportunities (long term commitment, short term actions)
5. Trip Appeal (location, cost, on site support, etc.)
Our most influential relationships are established within our own communities. It is crucial that we understand and “own” this mentality as we join TOGETHER to love and serve our local community. As we get to know those around us more we find people everywhere are hurting and in need of help. Genesis Church, with other churches and organizations, will continually put forth time, effort and finances to meet these needs whenever possible.
Straight Street Orlando (feeding the homeless of Orlando)
Ignite Week (1 exciting week every summer for the kids in our community)
WRCC (Women’s Residential Counseling Center) ministering to women in need
A Fresh Hope (giving school supplies to kids in need every year)
Jesus commanded us to take his message to the ends of the Earth. We are currently in the process of planning a missions trip for Genesis Church. Click the Brazil logo for more info.
- 7th largest city in the world
- 18.8 million people
- 70% live in poverty
- over 35% live in extreme poverty
- working with EPB Church, Flower Baptist Church, Sao Paulo College Ministry, and 2 local orphanages