21 Days of Prayer - January 6-26, 2019
Every Day Prayer Focus
These are things that we should pray for everyday of the 21 days.
- Humble ourselves. Asking for forgiveness for our sins and the sins of our land.
- Seeking God. Declaring our dependence on God in every area of our lives.
- His Kingdom Come. Praying for the completion of the Great Commission and for revival in our generation.
- Hear from Heaven. Inviting the Presence of God in our church and our lives.
- Next Steps. Praying for all people in their journey of faith to take steps of faith.
- Believing God for answered prayer to our specific needs. Connection Cards, Pastoral Care, prayer requests.
Daily Prayer Focus
The following is what we are praying for that specific day of our 21 day prayer journey.
- Day 1 – (Church service prayer)
- Day 2 – Our Leaders – Nation, State, and City (1 Timothy 2:1-2)
- Day 3 – Our Pastors, Church Staff, Life Group Leaders, Serve Team Members, Elders
- Day 4 – Our City – Orlando, FL
- Day 5 – Our Nation – National Missions, Revival in America
- Day 6 – Our World – International Missions including our mission partners in Brazil and Jamaica
- Day 7 – Our Schools - Elementary, Middle and High Schools
- Day 8 – (Church service prayer)
- Day 9 – The Lost – Friends, Family, Neighbors
- Day 10 – Life Groups – Leaders, Members
- Day 11 – Serve Team Members – Leadership Development, Covering over Every Leader, Fresh Vision
- Day 12 – Children Ministry - Genesis JR. and Kid Genesis
- Day 13 – Echo Student Ministry
- Day 14 – UCF Students
- Day 15 – (Church service prayer)
- Day 16 – Families and Marriages
- Day 17 – Our Church’s Vision for 2019 – future projects, conferences, finances, leaders
- Day 18 – My Personal Vision for 2019 – freedom from habits, debt, relationships, ministry, reaching my full potential
- Day 19 – Personal Freedom and Deliverance – breakthrough in every area!
- Day 20 – Our Specific Needs (finances, health, family members to be saved and other personal needs.)
- Day 21 – Anniversary Sunday Details and God to Be Glorified